Youth Clubs Insurance
Giles already looks after the insurance needs of over 8,000 charity and not-for-profit organisations across Britain, including 1,800+ youth clubs delivering a wide variety of activities for young people.
Our dedicated team will be happy to help with quotations, renewals, policy amendments or day-to-day queries, as well as advising you on risk-management issues. Our in-house claims team works with insurers to ensure an efficient service, so that any claim results in minimum disruption to you and your organisation.
Your cover could include the following and more:
- Employer’s liability insurance, including cover for volunteers (£10,000,000 indemnity limit)
- Public liability cover (£5,000,000 with the option of £10,000,000)
- Abuse cover (£1,000,000 limit)
- Charity trustee assurance, including management committees
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Building & contents insurance (including money, additional cost of working,
cover for items taken away from the premises)
- Liability cover for hazardous activities such as abseiling, climbing, coasteering, gorge-walking,
mountain-biking, paintballing, sea canoeing/sailing, winter sports and more
Membership-based youth organisations and their clubs offering leisure, social, community and education activities.
Exclusions and limitations apply.
Find out more about our Youth Clubs offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.