We can offer access to a comprehensive shopkeeper’s insurance package which meets the needs of independent retailers with single or multiple premises.
This covers a wide range of risks, from seasonal increases to loss of license, business interruption, legal expenses, and various liability covers.
However, if you require something different, we can also search among some of the UK’s leading insurance companies for the right cover for your retail business at a competitive price.
- Building & contents cover (eg stock, computers)
- Public, product & employer’s liability insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Money cover
- Goods-in-transit insurance
- Seasonal increases
- Glass & signs cover
- Material damage (all-risks): fire, theft, flood & storm damage
- Bad-debt cover.
- Treatment cover (salons)
- Working & businesses from home
- Personal accident insurance
- Frozen food cover
- Business travel (medical expenses outside of the UK, baggage, money & cancellation costs)
- Inflation protection
- Loss of license
- 'All-risks' insurance on specified items away from your premises
- Employee theft.
- Hair & beauty salons
- Fish & chip shops, kebab shops and other takeaways and fast-food outlets
- Bakeries, butchers, florists and general stores
- Franchise operations.
Exclusions or limitations apply.
Find out more about our Retail Insurance offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.