Insurance for golfers
We can arrange specialist golf insurance for the individual golfer. It is a policy designed by golfers for golfers, and premiums start at just £20 with a low excess of just £25.
This policy is trusted by thousands of golfers, and it is endorsed by the English, Scottish and Ladies’ golf unions.
You will like the fact that your equipment is protected year-round on a new-for-old basis, and your personal effects are included.
Your cover could include the following and more:
- Golfing Equipment & Personal Effects* (excludes theft from an unlocked vehicle)
- Personal Liability (excludes wilful or malicious acts and damager to your own property)
- Personal Accident up to £75,000
- Hole in One
- Disability up to a maximum of 12 months (no payment for first 4 weeks of incapacity)
- Dental Treatment up to a maximum of £750*
- Tournament Fees up to a maximum of £250
- Involuntary Redundancy up to a maximum of £1,000 over 12 months (6 months if on a Governement Training Scheme.
- Good Neighbour Cover
- European or Worldwide Cover
- Hiring of Golf Equipment Overseas
*£25 excess payable.
Exclusions and limitations apply.
Find out more about our personal golf insurance offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.