Whether you have arranged your home, contents, vehicle, travel, keys or any other kind of personal insurance through Giles, we will help you try to achieve a successful conclusion on any claim you might need to make.
We understand that when you need to make a claim, you will want to have it resolved quickly. Our well-trained, friendly and helpful staff have the skills and experience required to help you see your claim through to its conclusion, using tried, tested and well-documented claims-handling procedures.
It is important to notify your insurers of your claim at the very earliest opportunity, as any delay could affect the acceptance of your claim or lead to greater loss or damage. The sooner you tell us about your claim, the sooner we can help.
The benefits of dealing with Giles
To make the whole claims process simpler and easier for you, we will do the following:
- Explain the claims procedure
- Provide you with claims advice as well as advice on any steps you can take immediately to help mitigate your losses
- Confirm all the information you need, such as the amount of your excess
- Let you know whether a loss adjuster is likely to be instructed to deal with your claim
- Act on your behalf to resolve any queries you have with your insurer
- Liaise regularly with your insurer to try and achieve a prompt settlement.
Making a claim
Your insurer needs to be notified about your claim. When you call us, we can guide you down the most appropriate path and help with notification to your insurer.
Our specialist motor team will deal with your motor claim from start to finish. Not only will we liaise with your insurer, but we can also arrange alternative transport and, if necessary, legal representation. No matter how large or small your claim, we will stay on top of it from the time you first notify us all the way through to its conclusion.
Exclusions or limitations apply.