Being involved in an incident is bad enough without the worry, hassle and time involved in making a claim. So we ensure that, however large or small your claim, you can hand it all over to us.
Our dedicated claims specialists will oversee the whole claims process for you, from the time you first notify us right through to completion. And our aim is to have it all sorted as quickly as possible.
It is important to notify us or your insurers of your claim at the very earliest opportunity, as any delay could affect the acceptance of your claim or lead to greater loss or damage. The sooner you tell us about your claim, the sooner we can help.
The benefits of dealing with Giles
To make the whole claims process simpler and easier for you, we will do the following for valid claims:
- Notify your insurer about the incident
- Liaise with your insurer to arrange any accident repairs
- Arrange credit repairs (in non-fault claims), when requested, to help protect your motor claims history
- Guarantee a replacement vehicle (in non-fault claims) and will sort out the hire of a like-for- like vehicle or equivalent (including specialist vehicles)
- Try our best to reduce the time your claim takes
- Arrange a solicitor, if necessary (for personal injury claims as well as uninsured loss recovery), to help ensure you get the right compensation
- Keep you informed about your claim until its conclusion.
Tell us what happened - Call 0845 521 0981
Our specialist response team is on call 24/7. As soon as you can, preferably on day one, get in touch with us and tell us the extent of the damage, loss or personal injury. We would prefer you to contact us by phone so we can talk it all through with you, but you can also email us. We will assign a dedicated claims-handler.
Once we have the details of your claim, we will let you know which member of our team will be dealing with it. He or she will contact you by phone or email if they need any more information, but you can also phone us for advice at any time on 0845 521 0981.
Trust Giles to help.