We can search among some of the UK’s leading insurance companies to arrange competitive cover for residential and commercial property owners and landlords.
Your cover could include property damage, business interruption (loss of income, including rent), accidental damage by tenants, and much more. At Giles, we can also cover non-standard risks, where properties are used other than for 'normal living'—eg unoccupied, DSS, student accommodation and holiday homes.
Your cover could include the following and more:
- Business interruption insurance
- Commercial let (retail, offices & industrial properties)
- Residential let (including professional, DSS & students)
- Buildings & contents insurance
- Loss-of-rent insurance
- Employer’s, public & property-owner’s liability insurance
- Fire & special perils
- Subsidence insurance
- Legal expenses cover
- Terrorism cover.
- Residential property owners and landlords (such as buy-to-let)
- Commercial property owners and landlords.
Exclusions or limitations apply.
Find out more about our Landlords offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.