We can search among some of the UK’s leading insurance companies to arrange cover for your hospitality business. Thanks to our strong relationships with these insurers, we can find the right cover for your business at a competitive price.
Whether you operate a hotel chain, a bed & breakfast or a backpackers’ hostel, our specialist hospitality team can take care of your insurance needs.
Many hospitality businesses don’t realise they may need business interruption and employers’ liability insurance. Do you hire temporary staff? What would happen if a flood, leak or even a small fire meant you had to cancel guests and lose your income? Make sure your business is protected.
Your cover could include the following and more:
- Public liability
- Products liability
- Business interruption added bonus
- Employer’s liability added bonus.
- Trade/personal insurance
- All-risks cover
- Stock cover
- Glass cover
- Deterioration-of-stock insurance
- Loss-of-licence cover
- Money cover
- Legal expenses cover.
- Hotels & motels (licensed/unlicensed) from independents to national chains
- Guesthouses (licensed/unlicensed
- Public houses with/without accommodation
- Bed & breakfasts
- Restaurants (including take-away services)
- Self-catering (holiday cottages etc)
- Hostels (backpacking etc)
- Franchise hospitality operations.
Exclusions or limitations apply.
Find out more about our Hospitality offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.