Our specialist golf team, Carrick Neill, is endorsed by the Scottish, English & Ladies' golf unions, and arranges cover for about half of Scotland’s golf clubs and a growing number in England.
We have worked with one of Britain’s leading insurers to create an exclusive, specialist golf insurance product from an insurer with an ‘excellent’ rating from AM Best (rating as of December 2010).
This competitive and robust insurance will help to protect your club’s financial position in the event of legal action against you, or in the event of loss or damage to property.
Your cover could include the following and more:
- Property damage (surfaces, grounds and vehicles)
- Theft (evidence of forcible entry not required other than for unattended vehicles)
- Equipment breakdown (including irrigation, electrics and computers, though some
equipment in private dwellings excluded)
- Up to £5000 in any one period of insurance for cancelled club competitions (excluding
Society Championships)Business interruption following a property damage
claim(including loss of income), including archaeological digs
- Liabilities including member-to-member, staff personal liability, corporate manslaughter defence costs
- Up to £15,000 any one claim for the cost of course alteration as a result of legislation or a
local authority requirement (not all policies offer this benefit) as long as the dispute has
commenced not before cover is in place
- Directors’ & officers’ liability insurance
- Motor liability cover for all self-propelled vehicles registered for road use.
- Expertise and experience in golf insurance
- Exclusive and specialist scheme
- Some terms not available on other policies
- Wide-ranging package of cover.
A full list of benefits , exclusions and limitations is available on request.
Find out more about our Golf Clubs offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.