As a tradesman, we can arrange a specialist package of general insurance which contains the main covers you may need to protect yourself.
Whether you are a builder, decorator, electrician, plasterer, plumber, roofer, scaffolder or tiler, any accident, mistake or oversight you make could result in injury to you, your employee or a member of the public or their property.
We can also search among some of the UK’s leading insurance companies to get cover for you, should you require something a little different. Thanks to our experience and strong relationships with these insurers, we offer competitive premiums and a fast, efficient service.
Your cover could include the following and more:
- Public liability insurance (cover against 3rd party accidental injury and property damage)
- Employer’s liability insurance (as required by law for your employees
- Personal tools cover (all-risks cover for your personal hand tools)
- Personal accident insurance (protect your income if you’re injured)
- Construction plant insurance (all-risks cover for your own and hired-in plant)
- Contractor’s all-risks insurance (for your materials and contracts)
- Motor fleet insurance (for 3 vehicles or more)
- Groundworks contractors
- Insulation contractors
- Roofers & scaffolders
- Sprinkler Installation
Exclusions or limitations apply.
Find out more about our General Tradesmen offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.