Giles Insurance Brokers Ltd specialises in arranging insurance for a wide range of clubs and societies.
Because a standard commercial package policy may not adequately meet a club’s needs, we offer an exclusive, comprehensive clubs policy with one of Britain’s longest-established insurers. You can now put your cover on one policy with one renewal date, with flexible payment options.
Your cover could include the following and more:
- Trustee indemnity (£100,000)
- Personal accident cover for committees and steward
- Fidelity guarantee
- Loss of licence
- Additional liability for events such as fundraising, bonfires, firework displays and carnivals.
- Exclusive scheme not available elsewhere
- Fast turnaround of quotes & cover
- Free audit of your current cover
- Claims helpline & dedicated loss adjusters
- Flexible payment options available
- Sports (amateur) & social clubs
- Masonic lodges
- Community centres & village halls
- Snooker clubs
- Royal British Legion & ex-servicemen’s clubs
- Political clubs.
Significant exclusions include
- This scheme excludes nightclubs. To arrange for insurance for nightclubs, please contact your local Giles branch.
A full list of exclusions and limitations is available on request.
Find out more about our Clubs offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.