Our specialist, competitive care-home package meets the requirements of the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care (SCRC) and the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW).
It can be offered to homes for the elderly, nursing homes, learning/physical disability and sensory impairment care homes, and warden-aided supported living.
Our low claims rebate* rewards those residential or nursing homes which can demonstrate a good claims record. Our specialist team also offers our care-home clients a range of services which are not regulated by the FSA, such as a consultancy service, a discounted purchasing service, the Target 100 health & safety management system, and discounted staff training.
- Contents cover
- Personal belongings insurance
- Goods-in-transit cover
- Loss of fees insurance
- Alternative accommodation cover
- Glass cover
- Deterioration of frozen and refrigerated food
- Failure of electricity gas & water
- Loss of book debts
- Loss of money (with assault extension) cover
- Employer’s liability insurance
- Public & products liability insurance
- Malpractice cover
- Free 24-hr emergency, legal and health & safety helplines
- Legal expenses cover.
- Buildings cover
- Loss of registration certificate cover
- Domiciliary care
- Inspection & breakdown
- Staff honesty insurance
- Supply manager cover.
- Homes for the elderly
- Nursing homes
- Learning/physical disability care
- Sensory impairment care
- Warden-aided supported living.
*Low claims rebate is subject to terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on request.
Exclusions or limitations apply.
Find out more about our Care Homes offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.