Giles can arrange a comprehensive package of insurance for builders, also known as ‘per capita’ or tradesman’s liability insurance. This could include all the insurance you need as a self-employed builder running your own business, whether or not you have employees.
Alternatively if you require something a little different, we can also search among some of the UK’s leading insurance companies to find the right cover for your business at a competitive price. Thanks to our experience and strong relationships with these insurers, we can offer competitive premiums and a fast, efficient service.
Your cover could include the following and more:
- Public liability insurance (cover against 3rd party accidental injury, property damage)
- Employer’s liability insurance (as required by law for your employees)
- Personal tools cover (all-risks cover for your personal hand tools)
- Personal accident insurance (protect your income if you’re injured)
- Construction plant insurance (all-risks cover for your own and hired-in plant)
- Contractor’s all-risks insurance (for your materials and contracts)
- Motor fleet insurance (for 3 vehicles or more).
- Self-employed builders, whether or not they have employees
Exclusions or limitations apply.
Find out more about Builders offering by contacting us using the form above, or calling us today.